Native of Montreal, Anna started her career as a social worker in the healthcare system where she gained extensive experience working with families and especially the elderly. After graduating from the University of Montreal she did her internship and started her career as a notary at a prominent legal practice in Montreal, where she specialized in matters relating to families and also gained an expertise in title issues related to commercial and residential properties. She was also handed the responsibility of executing all the deeds related to a condominium project comprised of 85 units.
She therefore specializes in the following areas:
- Non contentious procedures (i.e. mandate homologations; institution of protective supervision; etc.);
- Real estate transactions
- Complex title research; and
- Settlement of estates;
- Family matters;
- Family Mediation (accreditation received from the Ordre des travailleurs sociaux et thérapeutes conjugaux et familiaux du Québec);
Honors: Fiegelson Foundation Scholarship Prize in 2004
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (B.S.W.) (2005) from McGill University, Montreal, Quebec;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B.) (2010) from Université de Montréal, Montreal, Quebec;
- Master’s Diploma in Notarial Studies (D.D.N.) (2011) from Université de Montréal, Montreal, Quebec
- Member of the Ordre des travailleurs sociaux et thérapeutes conjugaux et familiaux du Québec;
- Member of the Chambre des notaires du Quebec;
- Consultant of the Équipe multisectorielle d’abus envers les aînés du CSSS Cavendish;
- Member of the Shield of Athena.